Friday, February 03, 2006

I've Given In.


Looks like the cast of Lord of the Rings loves my new MySpace profile!

I've received thousands of angry e-mails from disappointed stalkers upset at my lack of MySpace profilage. I tried to put one up a few months ago, but seriously got so sick of my self and my own interests half-way through that I gave up.

But lately, I've been bombarded with requests to put one up. And I noticed that one of the features of MySpace is that you can list upcoming performances on your public calendar, and upcoming bikini waxes on your pubic calendar.


A Google search of "pubic library" brings up this typo on the District of Columbia's Library Home Page. I don't know... a Mayor's Task Force on the Future of the District of Columbia PUBIC Library System? Pubic, folks: That's the future.

Back to the matter at hand. I realized the time had come to create a MySpace page.

Without further ado, I present my very plain, very concise (and, you will notice, very lonely...) MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/youcantmakeitup

So add me as a friend, huh?

Thank you,
Management

**Update**


Four hours into it, and I AM ADDICTED.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter