Friday, February 24, 2006

A Strange Dream


Sigh... I miss his smile. And his wave.

I just remembered: I had the strangest dream last night.

So I'm at the movies with some friends, and I realize I have to go to the bathroom. I get up and go to the ladies room, and the next thing I know, I'm sitting on the bowl "making" with a soft, white blanket covering my legs. I look up, and now my two friends were in the stall with me! (Thank goodness the blanket was covering up my "business".) Just standing there casually in what must have been the handicapped stall, as it was more than roomy. (About 5 by 8 feet)

So we're a-chatting, and then all of a sudden the toilet is OUTSIDE on a sidewalk, and who should walk by but George Pataki. Well, he's an absolute gentlemen, and there I am, on the toilet with a blanket over my legs, and I say "Hey, George, how are your intestinal problems working out?" If you weren't aware, Gov. Pataki had his appendix taken out recently, and it's resulted in some weird intestinal blockage, i.e., a 21 gun salute to Major Constipation.

So he begins talking about his problems (it's nice to know my sub-conscious is so caught up on current events), and I ask him "Well, did you try putting a 'trumpet' up there?" and he goes "What's that?" and I go "You know, the red trumpet.. up there?" And Gov. Pataki gives me a thumbs up and says "Oh yeah, the red trumpet", smiles and walks away.

I think I'm trying to tell myself something. But first I must find out: what is a "red trumpet"?


Well, it must mean something, because I just shit my pants.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter