Sunday, March 27, 2005

Great Moments in History

Caveman invents the wheel.



Al Gore invents the internet.



Michelle Collins registers http://www.youcantmakeitup.org.



So I FINALLY registered youcantmakeitup.org, which will now forward to my blogspot address. Therefore, you can still reach my blog the good ol' fashion way, but if you're in a hurry, and for example want to read my blog while on the run from the law or an abusive spouse, youcantmakeitup.org will work just fine. Check it out and see!

Now I wonder -- will this effect anything on this site? Like stat counters, link rankings, Google searches, etc? Do tell, I'm worried.

Off to make fancy business cards!! Oh, and if anyone wants to redesign this blog for limited coin, KIT summer camp style.


I've never felt so happy.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter