Monday, February 27, 2006

The Other Talent Show -- Next Monday!!!

Hey guys,

Tickets are on sale for "The Other Talent Show", a new monthly variety show that I'm hosting along with Jon "Rejection Show" Friedman at Mo Pitkins, beginning at 8:30 p.m. The line-up is being finalized today, and I'll post it later on in the week.

Here's what I can promise you: I will be singing. A lot. And possibly playing an instrument. I will be dueting a love song with an older man (identity still under wraps). We will have a shockingly talented array of performers.

BUY TICKETS HERE! (They're only six bucks!)


NOT THOSE KIND OF BUCKS! Youuuuu....

Here's the info:

CBS/NYC Presents: The Other Talent Show

Monday, Mar 06, 2006 8:30 PM EST (8:00 PM doors)
at Mo Pitkin's (34 Avenue A)

THE OTHER TALENT SHOW, hosted by Jon Friedman (The Rejection Show) and Michelle Collins (youcantmakeitup.org) The Other Talent Show is a gathering of comedians, writers, and other artistic types performing their hidden or "other" talents. Comedians singing, musicians doing comedy, writers juggling, and many more crazy hidden gem talents! Featuring a very special guest whose hidden talent will knock your socks off!

BUY TICKETS HERE!

I don't want to give away what my "other talent" is, but...


see you at the show!


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter