Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I AM NOT DEAD! YAY!

I just want to thank everyone who was concerned with my health this weekend, more specifically, the 2 or 3 dozen people who wrote in to clarify whether my three day blogging break had anything to do with the fact that I was, you know, dead.

No. I'm not dead. I was in Miami this weekend visiting the parents, which I'll get to later (many a funny story/picture to share.)

For now, I'm recovering from exTENsive flight delays. I can barely see a foot ahead of me.

But I do want to take this time to promote a very important, big time event I'm helping produce and hosting. "Passover at the Pitkins!" next Thursday, April 13. There are two shows, 6:30 and 9:30, and a Seder meal is included in the price ($65, but the line-up is fucking killer, and a meal! And I'll autograph your chest/ass at no extra charge.)

Click on each pic to enlarge/read!









MORE INFO HERE!

AND TICKETS HERE!!

DID I MENTION THE PRICE INCLUDES 4 GLASSES OF WINE?! SACRED WINE!??!?! THAT WE PRAY OVER!!!

Join usssss.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter