Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Join Me Tonight!

Hey all, it's that time of week again... time for my Tuesday Night Extravaganza at Rififi!

My month long show "Just an Evening?" (which I'm considering changing to "Just a Chat!") at Rififi continues tomorrow night at 10 PM with these amazing comics:

You've seen him on The Rejection Show, and you might be his neighbor in Brooklyn... JON FRIEDMAN!

The charming host of hit viral video sensation Best Night Ever.... MICHAEL CYRIL CREIGHTON!

Yet... another charming host of hit viral video sensation Best Night Ever, he's a Sunday night staple at Rififi... MAX SILVESTRI!

And me! I have a presentation involving goats, so don't miss it!

And to fulfill my usual audience desperation quota in these e-mails: PLEASE COME AND BRING MANY FRIENDS!

These shows are always really fun, and at only $5... how dare you not come?

Rififi
332 E. 11th St. btwn 1st & 2nd Ave
Tuesday, October 16 @ 10 PM


Hope to see you!


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter