Monday, October 29, 2007

LAST SHOW! Tomorrow night, Join me!

**Last Show**Last Show**Last Show**Last Show**Last Show**Last Show**Last Show**Last Show

TOMORROW NIGHT! 10 PM! LAST SHOW!

My month long residency at Rififi end tomorrow night, everyone. It's gonna be a big show, and I hope you can make it!

Please join me tomorrow night, when I welcome my dear guests:

VICTOR VARNADO
- Too many things to mention, here's his IMDB link http://imdb.com/name/nm0890075/ A TREAT OF A MAN!

BARON VAUGHN - Funnyman extraordinaire, on 8,000 college tours at any given time!

JOE MANDE - One of the Heeb 100, One of My Top 5 Kikes of All Time

NICK STEVENS - Took time out of his ESPN Taping Sched to join us!

$5!

Rififi
332 E. 11th St. btwn 1st & 2nd Ave
Tuesday, October 30 @ 10 PM


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter