Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Ironic Celebrity Headlines



Halle Berry Slams Plastic Surgery

Really? That's like me slamming Snackwells Cookies and instant indian food.

Mary-Kate's Culinary Ambition

"The New York Minute multi-millionaire said in a recent interview - before her eating disorder was revealed - 'I want to go to culinary school because I love cooking. One day I'd love to open up a restaurant or cafe.'"

This brings to mind an old George Carlin routine from his "Jammin in New York" show:

What would you call a restuarant for anorexics?

The Empty Plate. The Lonely Chef. "Start Without Me, Guys!"

I mean, really, this is like Star Jones publicly announcing she's opening a Bikram Yoga studio. Oh, god, the thought.

(SIDE NOTE: Check out this picture churned out by Google following a search of "Star Jones")







 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter