Monday, March 28, 2005

Bear With Me

What's the best way of letting your clients know that you run a business with integrity, professionalism and loyalty?



By handing him or her a business card with a picture of two bears making out on it. You'll make the sale, get a promotion, and put food on the table before the 5 pm whistle blows.

Also of note: Thanks to a friend, I was lucky enough to get my hands on a copy of the new Harvey Birdman DVD coming out on April 12. I spent the better part of my weekend at home watching the DVD's in their entirety. Take my word for it: They are a must have. $20 is a "Boca Bargoon" (as we Miamians say) for such pitch perfect animation and humor. And if you're not sold yet, two words: Stephen Colbert. Trusss.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter