Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Other Talent Show, And Some Inties!



The above picture is my current laptop wallpaper, psyche-FYI.

A FEW UPDATES!

1. Jon Friedman and I are bringing the Other Talent Show back this Monday, December 11 at Mo Pitkins! The info:
Other Talent Show
Monday, Dec 11, 2006 8:30 PM EST (8:00 PM Doors)
at Mo Pitkin's 34 Avenue A btwn 2nd and 3rd St.

Jon Friedman & Michelle Collins - THE OTHER TALENT SHOW - The Other Talent Show is a gathering of comedians, writers, and other artistic types performing their hidden or "other" talents. Comedians singing, musicians doing comedy, writers juggling, and many more crazy hidden gem talents!

The lineup is amaaazing.

TICKETS!

2. I was interviewed by the hilarious and chivalrous Baron Vaughn for hot comedy website The Apiary. If you ever wondered what my childhood was like, or want to see some really old flattering pics of me, you will want to CLICK HERE.

3. Also, I had the unbelievable opportunity to interview Parker Posey for one of my favorite magazines, Bust. The interview isn't online, but you can pick it up in your local bookstore. You will not be sorry!


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter