Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Where Have I Gone??? & Other Talents Business



A big thank you to all the people wondering where I've gone for so long... fret not. I'm am actually BLOGGING EVERY DAY NOW. Yes, it's true.

BestWeekEver.tv


I'll say it again, so there's no confusion.

BestWeekEver.tv

I'll still post here every now and again, but a bitch can't burn out so young. Hence, stay patient my loves!

Also -- I'm hosting a show on August 17 at Mo Pitkins...

THE OTHER TALENT SHOW!
Mo Pitkins
32 Avenue A btwn 2nd and 3rd St.
$6!


Here's the lineup, it's crazy, you MUST come.

Nick Kroll: Comedian, talent will be OFF THE CHARTS.
Laura Dawn: Cultural Director, Moveon.org, talent will be singing
Andres de Bouchet: Comedian, will be singing
Gabe Liedman: Comedian, will be giving a haircut
Mandy Stadtmiller: NY Post Columnist, will be doing stand-up comedy
Julie Klausner: Comedian, will be singing and might dance a little

BUY TICKETS HERE.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter