Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Lowdown


They look like swastikas for a reason folks. Not my current office, which should be obvious, as the Kapos would never allow heart-shaped balloons into the barracks.

Dear Readers,

If you're a frequent user, abuser, and sometime peruser of my innermost psychotic bloodthirst here, you may have noticed that the last couple of weeks have been a little sparse. There are a few reasons, between vacations, work, comedy-related things, etc... but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Which is that in just a matter of days (like, around 7), I'm going from spit-on secretarial garbage to full-time blogger for VH1's Best Week Ever. So, yes, less dogs and more celebrities, which I think is a step in the right direction, that direction being NNE to Sanity.

Details to follow, of course, but just wanted to say I haven't forgotten about you, I love you -- yes YOU! -- and I'm -- no I swear, I LOVE YOU -- I'm incredibly excited to take this leap from casual, daily, non-paid blogger to intense, scoop-hungry, fast-talking blogger.

Also, this blog will still be alive and kicking like a baby in a toilet on promnight. I would never, ever kill you my darling one.


xoxo
Creeptown Sally


ps A fun flickr search: Pictures containing the word creepy. Although I don't think any picture could possibly rival the creepiness of the baby featured on Flickr's main page:


It's like Grover mated with Jeffrey Dahmer, I swear. Also, I have no idea why this post is so twisted... I just got back from Maine, maybe all that L.L. Bean-like wholesomeness is squeezing the final tinges of hate from my bloodstream. Oh dear God, I hope not.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter