Friday, June 25, 2004

Hasta La Vista, Puppy




Look, Arnold. I'm a fan. Grope all the women you want, spout slurs against jews, I just can't help but liking you. I've always found your antics to be sweet, endearing, and overall unthreatening.

But you are really cutting it close with this one.

Arnold wants to repeal a state law requiring shelters to keep stray dogs and cats for six days until they're put to sleep. The new law would give the lil' pups and kits only three days until their little souls float up out of their bodies, cartoon style.

But stray's really do serve a purpose!

I think all Arnie needs to soften up and reconsider is a warm chai latte, a cashmere throw, and a little movie I like to call The Adventures of Milo and Otis.

And seriously - can someone please massage Bob Barker's heart back to the "ON" position so we can get a spokesperson up in this peace?

Schwarzenegger Wants Strays Killed Faster



 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter