Thursday, June 24, 2004

Fall From Grace


A Grace only a mother could love.

Some of you may have noticed that my usual manic, zealous, speed-driven postings have been lacking this morning. Well, there's a good reason for that. I went to the Grace Jones concert at Crobar last night. (Not to be confused with Grace Jones, of That Dawgone Dog fame.) Did I say good reason? Make that utterly retarded reason.

For those of you wondering, Ms. Jones looked hagulous. Following a two-hour delay (an anonymous source witnessed the hulking stallion take a mighty drunken fall down some stairs), she came out and served, bitches.

To make a tedious story longer, I'm on little sleep, and at a desk job where "the shakes" and "honking" are considered inappropriate office behavior.

So, in honor of this morning, I've set up a couple of links to keep my readers refreshed, whilst I crouch under my desk to grab some shut-eye right by the balls.

Hungover.net

William Hung

Suicide and Prevention (You'll Need This)


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter