Monday, June 28, 2004

He Looks Just Like His Father



Brace yourselves. It's gonna be a long week.

An Iranian woman claims that she has given birth to a frog, reports newspapers in Iran. Doctors speculate that the woman may have been impregnated whilst swimming in a dirty pool in Iranshahr, in Southeastern Iran. I bet the Club Med there is really suffering.

Apparently, though, this woman isn't alone. The BBC reports that in the long and rich history of amphibian-human impregnations:
One of the most famous was the 17th Century case of Catharina Geisslerin, known as "the toad-vomiting woman" of Germany.

And I thought that time I harfed up a live baby chick was bad! It was definitely cuter.

I would LOVE to see this couple on Judge Joe Brown, or any other inane daytime Court drama:

"Ya Honor, his baby is 3 years old. He does not pro-vide for me. He was never there for his son!"

Cut to: The other podium, where a live frog sits, defenseless and silent.

"I mean, look at him! He cannot even hold. a. job. And he's bad in bed! Worthless, Ya Honor. WORTH. LESS."

Cut to: Frog. Looking hurt.

Iranian woman 'gives birth to frog'


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter