Thursday, August 12, 2004

Andy Dick: Foam at Mouth Crazy or Shit Out Ass Insane?



Andy Dick. I don't care who he bangs, what he drinks, snorts, inhales, injects, where he pushes people around, why he does the things he does. Page Six chronicles a night out with Andy, where, like a kid in a nose-candy shop, he managed to make out and slap every queen in Manhattan (and even make fun of Joey Fat-One, to which I award him a trophy from the Props Department). After reading it, my feelings were best summed up by my friend Adam: "I nearly shat twice and died."

Odds are Andy probably did to.

Now I'm wondering.... Is the Andy that I so dearly love on The Assistant the real Andy? I had always assumed it was him being wild for the camera. Now I'm wondering if he's toning it down. Either way, even with all his antics, I find something truly endearing about him. And the sooner he drops dead, the sooner he'll become a Kaufman-esque legend, so at least he can look forward to that. He'll be the Patsy Cline of a new generation.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter