Monday, August 09, 2004

BACK BACK BACK


For no particular reason, aww.

I'm BACK! Hi all - feeling better, and thanking those lovelies who sent me warm wishes. Because of my day off, I arrived to work with a seemingly endless list of things to do. So this, my lunchtime post, will have to do until later today. But I'll try to make it good.

First off, Robin Williams has his ear removed. Sadly, surgery not fatal.

Project Greenlight planning third season, and third movie. In related news, I think my goldfish are depressed.

Ireland is lost city of Atlantis. Alcoholism now rated number one killer in Atlantis.

Large Hand Towel Left in Woman's Body for 7 Years. That doesn't hold a candle to my famous "Petrified Tampon Incident of '99".

Koko the Gorilla used her sign language skills to summon a dentist due to an aching tooth. She then signed to her handler "My fingers smell like doo-doo" and ate a pile of leaves.

Don Johnson is Poor. Maybe you should stop massaging your genitals in caviar and having your butler prank call South Korea, eh, Don?

Prozac, the drug used by 1 out of every .5 person in England, has begun to seep into the water supply. Queen Elizabeth's anus reportedly breaking out into hysterical laughter. (I don't get it either.)

And finally, a chain of private schools in California has been teaching immigrants well known facts: there are 53 states, 4 branches of the U.S. Government, and even exerpts from Arthur Miller's daring play "Death of a Traveling Salesman." I've never read it, but something tells me he's sliced, diced, shredded, waffled, minced and grated to death.

Bored already? Check out this game of Virtual Fucking Around and Not Doing Any Work while I try to actually get away with it.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter