Friday, January 07, 2005

Unchained Melanie

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

An eagle eyed reader alerted me to a website that is of the utmost importance:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You might remember Melanie Fontana as the "rhymes with bunt" profiled in the New York Times recently.

Well, people, she has her own website. (melaniefontana.com) And better yet - a fan site!! Appropriately titled "New Girl on the Block." (newgirl.ontheblock.tripod.com) Listen, when Hangin Tough is your comparison's swan song, it's best not to draw any attention to it, you follow?

She has some sample mp3's on her site, but seeing as I don't have any speakers at work, I can't take part in any possible thrashings. So take a listen if you can, and leave a comment with your opinion. I'm willing to give her a chance... I swear! Although her favorite quote just made me puke all over my $4000 cashmere Lacoste bodysuit. You owe me Melanie! [with thanks to Dave for the link.]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My 1998 Homecoming called...it wants its virginity back.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It's called smiling with the eyes, Big M!


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter