Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Tenacious Me

Things have been busy around here today. But to tide you over until my next posting, I've found something truly magical.

JACK BLACK IS IN NEED OF YOUR GRATITUDE.

I'm almost serious, and not quite kidding. This guy actually EXPECTS people to just donate pounds to him. Looks like he could spare a coupla pounds for OTHER people... Zing-o!

But c'mon... tell me this little pig face ain't spitting image? Not really an insult, as I find Mr. Black quite attractive. (In case he reads this, goat-hooves crossed.)

UPDATE: The link has since been pulled. It was called "My Gratitude", and Mr. Black below was asking people for .99 pence donations because he couldn't afford to "buy kebab at his local kebab shoppe." You can't blame a fat guy for trying.

UPDATE to the UPDATE
: Here's a screenshot of the listing, "My Gratitude", but the Ebay link above should work


Lord only knows what he uses his webcam for.

Also, enjoy this listing for a CD by a band called Lillian Axe, five poorly-coiffed do-badders encouraging grandmas everywhere to get medieval on your misbehavin' ass.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter