Friday, February 11, 2005

Top Medical Stories

A North Carolina doctor is accused of performing the wrong surgery on over 50 patients. I don't understand what all the hubbub is about... I think this guy looks great.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Australian researchers have invented a testosterone spray for women who have low sex drives. The spray works two-fold: Not only does a woman's libido increase, but it also makes her more physically appealing to the opposite sex.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Doctor's suggust that children should stay off of fruit juices, even the natural kinds, do to rising obesity rates and tooth decay. But you know me... always suspicious of what "doctors" have to "say."




And finally, the freakiest thing I've seen in a long time that I'm too weak/scared to post directly on here.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter