Thursday, February 03, 2005

What Do I Have to Do...

...to get you M.F.'s to comment on a g-damned post already? Huh? What?!?

Do you realize that I sit here all day at work waiting, waaaaaiting, to hear from any and all of you? Do you? I give and I give and what do I get? E-mails from Travelzoo and United Airlines? What else do I have to do?

Perhaps this picture of Bob Ueker will do the trick... yeeeeees, yes it must.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In Case You Didn't Notice: I'm working overtime right now, and am simply wiped from drunken rollerskating last night. Only I didn't get drunk, and I forgot that I never learned how to rollerskate. (Thanks to all the people who held my hand around the rink at various times, and esp. to the little spanish guy who slammed into me at 78 mph. I have a human shaped bruise on my back.) So really it was more of a quiet sit down of watching people go in circles. Anyone wanna comment on this?


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter