Monday, January 31, 2005

Stand-Up This Wednesday

NYC'ers:

I'll be opening up with some insanely hilarious stand-up (when isn't women's comedy, I ask you... scratch that) for my dear friends and sometime collaborators, The Wiener Philharmonic, for their new sketch comedy show "Wine Teeth." The info:

Wednesday, at 9:30 p.m (be on time!)
The Gene Frankel Theater, 24 Bond St.
(btw Bowery & Lafayette)
A measly 7 bones.

Check out NY Times blurb here.

I still don't know what I'm going to wear! Any suggestions? Please choose from options below.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Side suggestion: I've discovered the best free entertainment New York has to offer... watching the people skating at Rockefeller Center fall on the face/asses. I did it for three straight hours yesterday, and it doesn't matter if the victim is 3 years old or 100, as long as no one is seriously injured, it's really good fun. Like America's Funniest Home Videos without the "Saggetiness", or Joe Pesci in Home Alone minus the "Culkinish" undertones, and completely worth the inevitable pneumonia of standing in the cold for so long.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter