Friday, January 28, 2005

Putting the "Goats" in "Scapegoats"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Are the Olsen Twins the New Jews? It appears so.

Olsen Twins Take Full Control of Media Empire

Also, I must share a forwarded e-mail that made my heart bleed with artificial sweetener. Not as "cutting edge" as what you expect from this blog, but cammaaaaan LOOK AT THEM! The text reads:

A lady found the fawn on her step (they think the doe might have been hit by a car) .. her Ridge Back dog is helping look after it. Once she has regained her strength (she was not in good shape when the family found her) they are going to send her to some friends who in the past raised two orphan deer and released them to the wild. Right now she is being bottle fed. Their dog (Hogan) has basically taken over. The fawn even shares his bed.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sometimes, I feel like a cold little deserted deer on a doorstep. Or did I read that in a Ziggy cartoon? K, I won't ruin the rest of the shots with words.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thanks to my roommate Sarah for the pics, and for bringing me Vitamin Water and Tigerbeat Magazine in my time of need.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter