Wednesday, January 19, 2005

American iDull

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh Praise the Lawd! Praise the LAWD! American Idol is back on!

I've written up a lil' recap of last night's episode for your perusal over at TVGasm. Disregard the spelling errors peppered throughout... I was busy getting drunk with mother when I wrote it.

Also, check out this link to see The Apple Store of the Future. [thanks dong]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And while we're on the subject, I've finally broken down and become part of the Free Ipod club. Apparently, by signing up, completing an offer (one of which is Blockbuster Online, which I've been thinking about joining anyway...), and then having 5 friends sign-up and complete an offer, you really do receive a Free 20 GB Ipod! It's legit, I swear! And I used a junkiy e-mail address just in case.

And if you sign up as one of my people, I will send you a personalized card with a special, unique message inside, and one of my signature MS Paint artworks. C'mon guys, this is too good to be true! So sign up. :)

And don't forget. I will always...



 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter