Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Kittens Are All I Got... or Are They?

Has anyone ever tried to sell you that horseshit that you can chew Trident gum with the wrapper on? Let me tell you, it doesn't work. It's like putting a tampon in without taking the wrapper off, i.e. painful and useless. Trident in general is like chewing a contraceptive sponge. Or so they tell me. (p.s. Check out Gawker's Blind items: A couple of mine made it in, although I won't specify which. You can probably tell by it's brashness.)

Thankfully, my day hasn't gotten any better. So, in an effort to brighten my day up, I Google Image Searched the word "cute." Here are the highlights. It barely worked on me and my leaden heart.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There were also a lot of babies, but that whole "promising future" thing makes me want to puke.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter