Friday, June 10, 2005

30 Days Til I Blackout!!!

First of all, let's get some things straight. I'm not that big of a birthday person.



Kidding, Kidding. I LOVE Birthdays!!

In honor of me, for the next 30 days until mein birsday on July 9 (not including weekends, holidays or my period), I will post a little gift idea for me, something you can get me to show your appreciation for all that I do for you. Let's face it, I'm pretty fucking great, no? And seriously, now's the time to butter me up, as I'm almost 24, meaning that in less than, say, a month, my breasts will droop, my ass will sag, and crows will visit me during my slumber and leave footprints on my face where optimism and glitter-shadow used to be.

Today's Gift Idea is:

The "Hold Me Closer, Tiny Danza" T-Shirt


Oh, and not to drop any hints, but I don't wear a S, M, XL or XXL.

Having trouble seeing that last pic? No sweat.



Finally, my childhood in a nutshell.


From Asian Uglies (via Dong)


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter