Wednesday, July 27, 2005

And I, Intern, Will Not Pay You Anything


Pictured above, my intern, flinching before I sucker punch him.

So many sugar highs and deep, dark lows today, I'm starting to wonder if there's meth in my Pret A Manger salad.

So, to keep my faithful readers busy, an exerpt from a manic IM with another equally miserable, albeit gainfully employed, fellow:

IHeartJeremyPivensHair53: -sorry, getting IM by an intern.. nature's retards
MsMichelle69: YOU HAVE AN INTERN
MsMichelle69: hahahah
IHeartJeremyPivensHair53: NO
IHeartJeremyPivensHair53: OTHER PEOPLES INTERNS
MsMichelle69: aha
IHeartJeremyPivensHair53: it's like I peed in god's mouth, or something
MsMichelle69: i was about to laugh IN YO FACE
MsMichelle69: hold on my intern's here
IHeartJeremyPivensHair53: hahahaha
MsMichelle69: "I said 4 coffee BEANS from STARBUCKS, not 4 PECAN BUNS from MOISHES KOSHER KORNER, you fuckwad!"
MsMichelle69: sighhhh
IHeartJeremyPivensHair53: fuckwad
MsMichelle69: never hire the deaf
IHeartJeremyPivensHair53: hahaha

I had to include those last 3 resonating "hahaha"'s not only for my own ego, but to give you an idea as to where to laugh.

***APPLAUSE***


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter