Friday, March 17, 2006

Snakes on a Plane, and I Love You South Park Guys


(via Movie City Indy)

Defamer has been batting 1000 today. I'm basically about to regurgitate their two morning posts, but forgive me, because they both entertain me endlessly.

First up -- a trailer for the most anticipated, hilariously titled, poorly CGI-d movie... ever: Snakes on a Plane!



Oh lord it looks A-MAY-MAY!

Also check out Jenny's Midnight Screamatorium's song "Noodles with Teeth". And read funny Todd Levin's ruminations on S.O.A.P. here and here.

UPDATE! Lang Fisher, my American Idol audition-buddy, and I are seriously debating camping out for this movie weeks in advance, Star Wars-style. We will each be holding a stuffed snake, and smiling. We are total news-whores! We'll be collecting any tent donations you may have at your local YMCA.

Moving on.

Next up: So maybe you've heard of the big "South Park" controversy at Comedy Central? Rather than me reiterating it, read about it here.

OK, good. Well the South Park creators, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, have issued an official response. It reads:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
So, Scientology, you may have won THIS battle, but the million-year war for earth has just begun! Temporarily anozinizing our episode will NOT stop us from keeping Thetans forever trapped in your pitiful man-bodies. Curses and drat! You have obstructed us for now, but your feeble bid to save humanity will fail! Hail Xenu!!!

-Trey Parker and Matt Stone, servants of the dark lord Xenu

Here's my official response to Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
I love you guys.
xoxo
Michelle


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter