Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Abnormal Cellulars

On MSN.com today:



Cell Phones and Brain Tumors - Is the truth out there?

Uh, hello! The idea that cell phones can cause tumors is a bunch of malarchy! Cell phone are perfectly safe. I've been using one for years, and I feel totally fine. And how can I be expected to conduct dozens of important, life-altering business deals without one? I mean, I am always on the phone! I even keep it next to my pillow at night, and use it as a fail-safe alarm! Why, my cell phone is like a third-arm! (Or fourth, if you count the baguette I'm always lugging around.)

The conclusion? Cell phones are PERFECTLY fine. Tell that to those Swedish scientists.

Speaking of which, mine is ringing as we speak. Uh-ooooh, it's an important call. I've got to take it.


Mmmmmyellooooooo???


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter