Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Lest I Forget!

Three important additions to my Perfect Television Station.

1. Welcome Back Kotter



About a classful of Spanish, Jewish, Black and autistic students who jibbedy-jab their flagrantly Jew-froed teacher, Mist-ah Kah-tare. If only they would've gotten rid of Gabe Kaplan's girlfriend on the show (who was terribly written/acted), it coulda been perfect.


2. Head of the Class



Like Mr. Kotter, but with gifted kids and a really, really fat guy.


3. Small Wonder



Seriously, it was on my list for yesterday and in my exhaustion I forgot to add it!! I tell you what's a "Small Wonder" -- that this show didn't win every Emmy award over cheers. A TINY CHILD ROBOT DRESSED LIKE A MAID THAT THEY KEEP IN HIDING? Note to Century City: Where did your creativity go?


HEY GUYS. While we're at it, please come to my Passover show tomorrow!!

"Passover at the Pitkins!"

Tomorrow, April 13. There are two shows, 6:30 and 9:30, and a Seder meal is included in the price ($65, but the line-up is fucking killer, and a meal! And I'll autograph your chest/ass at no extra charge.)

Click on each pic to enlarge/read!









MORE INFO HERE!

AND TICKETS HERE!!

DID I MENTION THE PRICE INCLUDES 4 GLASSES OF WINE?!

C U TH-AIR


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter