Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Move Over Metallica



There's a new death metal band in town.

HATEBEAK. Their lead singer? A parrot. Description:
The music is furious and blasting death metal, grinding riffs, pounding drums and crushing bass. Only, the usual cookie monster grunts are replaced by the evil squawks of Waldo the parrot.

The saddest part?
Waldo can't really handle loud sounds (death metal included) and records his 'vocals' separately, so Hatebeak will sadly remain a studio only project.

SHIT! I was pah-lanning on getting Ah-Waldo to perform at my Bas Mitzvah, but I'm kind of well known for my raucous candle-lighting ceremonies, so it's a no-go. I guess I'll just have to rely on 50 Shekel. Or Kid Kosher.




[Hatebeak brought to you via Blogmonkey]


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter