Monday, April 18, 2005

MSN Presents Special Columnist: Michael Jackson



In one of the creepiest things I've ever read, MSN posts an article that tells parents what their teenage son is really thinking, and here's a breaking snoozeflash: Your teenage son is thinking a lot about sex. Really a lot. So much so that it accounts for 4 out of only 10 things your kid thinks about. And check out the title of the article that will have you taking a burning hot shower and scrubbing until your skin bleeds:
10 Things Your Teen Son Won't Tell You...but He Did Tell Me

Elongated shudder.... Anyone up for a marathon of Showdog Moms and Dads? Answer: I always am.**

**I know this post could've been world's better, but I'm busy editing some other creative work. Be patient, my loves.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter