Thursday, January 12, 2006

8 Simple Rules For Being A Dinner Whore


Above, Louella, one of New York's most notorious "Dinner Whores".

The New York Post has an article out chronicling the dinner-whoring adventures of the classy, sassy, and a lil' bit frassy Brooke Parkhurst. Having met Brooke a couple of years ago through our mutual bestie, Loulie "Lang" Fisher, better known as the Dirty Old Prom Queen, I can attest that 1. She is blonde, 2. She is a bombshell, 3. I am completely not surprised she has bilked the better part of New York's single and over 40's scene out of over $30,000.

That being said, Brooke is a goddamned lady, and I've already begun production on little rubber bracelets bearing the initials "WWBD". Because she's my Jesus, you see. Although I do wonder what effect having your face plastered in the Post under the headline "Dinner Whore" has on one's dating life. Stay tuned for my upcoming NY Post Debut, a huge picture of me under the headline "Gonorrhea in 60 Seconds."

MEET THE DINNER WHORES by MANDY STADTMILLER
(Registration required, but worth it.)


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter