Friday, April 21, 2006

Buckle Shoe Validation



Thank God for all of you. I've gotten a lot of wonderful support about my near death (read: knee scrape) caused by a pair of irregular flats. Last night, I got an e-mail from Nia, reading:
It's not just you. I have the same shoes (in brown), and I wiped out on gravel daily when the city was repaving around Times Square. I've also slipped along moderately sloped subway floors, totally flat bathroom tiles, and the marble in the department store where I bought the things, (which probably should have been a clue). So can we make that lawsuit class action?

Yay Nia!!! It's not just my inherently klutzy ways! Thank you thank you thank you.

Aaaaaalthough, I must admit, the first thing that ran through my mind when I read it was: "Wow... they come in brown?!"

OK, enough shoe talk for a week. Too chick-litty.


My upcoming novel.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter