Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Promise Me This


Feeling a little... how do you say... under the weather?

So I'm still sick as a dog. When I laugh, I sound like a goose honking, and when I cry, I sound like the final spurts of life coming from a slaughtered pig. But with this illness in mind, I just have one favor to ask: Please, please, please make sure my obit does not read like this one:

Final Clarabell the Clown Dies at 84

(I can't even post a picture of Clarabell the Clown -- Google Image search it yourself, then speeddial John Wayne Gacy and call it a life.)

Although one sentence in that arty I just can't get enough of: Anderson followed Bobby Nicholson, who later played Doodyville's J. Cornelius Cobb.

Doodyville's J. Cornelius Cobb
Doodyville's J. Cornelius Cobb
Doodyville's J. Cornelius Cobb
Doodyville's J. Cornelius Cobb
Doodyville's J. Cornelius Cobb

His nickmane was "Corny." Corny in Doodyville. Savor that for a while.

Speaking of Doodyville, shouldn't have had that third cup of coffee. One way ticket ya'll -- PEACE.


See you in your dreams... children.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter