Monday, January 22, 2007

One of These Things is Not Like the Other

There's really no right way to introduce this, so I'll just dive right in. Here is a scan of the backpage of this week's issue of In Touch Weekly, with a possibly pregnant Britney Spears on the cover. The page is called "Last Laughs"...



Notice anything? No? What about now?



Or now?



Is it the funniest quote? Of course not. Is it Re Re Ricardo? A little. But am I quoted alongside Conan, Leno, Letterman and Kimmel when I really have no business being there? Most def. Which gives me a strange tingling sensaysh in my scalp. As does the fact that Leno's quotes are seriously the best ones in the group. Click here for a version that would make a lovely computer wallpaper. Or buy your own!

I called my mother up last week to tell her about the quote. She was at work, and upon hearing the news, covered up the receiver and yelled to every single person buying sale-marked cashmere "My daughter is in InStyle Magazine!!" Bless.

How's 2007 going for everyone?


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter