Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Upcoming Show

Another short announcement:

I'll be performing at CHICKENSCRATCH: A Pre-Election Reading, a night of election-related readings hosted by everyone's favorite Gavel Face, Chelsea Peretti. I'll be there talking about Votergasm.org, along with special guests: Allison Silverman (Conan), Jonah Peretti (Fundrace.org), Eugene Mirman, Romesh Ratnesar (TIME mag), and music by Shonali Bhowmik. ARS NOVA (511 W. 54th St.), October 28th at 10 pm.

In addish, I'll be appearing on The Al Franken Show on Air America Radio this Thursday at 1:30 p.m. Really looking forward to this, only one problem... my voice is shot! Any tips on how I can get it back to working order before Thursday? Is that enough time?! Should I overnight a Stephen Hawking talkbox to my office?

Fitter, Happier, More Productively Yours,
Michelle


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter