Things That Made Me Laugh Today
- Remembering eating at a restaurant called AbraKebabra in not one, but two Irish cities.
- I'm visiting a friend in Boston for Thanksgiving. She tells me "Oh, my Uncle is going to really love you!" I say "That's great... Is he single? LOL" (It was an IM conversation.) She says "No, he's brain damaged." And I'm all "Perfect! ;)" And she's all "No, seriously, he was hit by a car when he was 3. He can't speak English. He's actually brain damaged" On second thought, that is a definitive :'(
- This picture, taken in 198-why?:
- Thinking about the Anna Nicole Smith video, then re-enacting it for a coworker.
- This year's 10 Worst Toy List. Note the "Dress Me Up Paz" Penguin. Innocent looking enough... but behind that yellow poncho and raincap lurks a child killer.
- Finally, this picture. Notice the smaller inset photo. This is like the Magnavox TV of hilarity.