Tuesday, June 14, 2005

D.A.M.M.I.T.

Uch!! My luck!

Michael Jackson, in a bid to stop molesting rumors where they start (his bedroom), is ending sleepovers at the Neverland Ranch! CRAPOLA, is what I say to that!

If not Michael Jackson's bedroom, where else where I wear my $10,000 nightie?




And if not for Michael Jackson's bedroom, where else could we reminisce about the better days if I can't have my Jackee sleeping bag?



And if not for Michael Jackson's bedroom, people, I ask you, where else where I be touched inappropriately and against my will?

Hey!! I know where!


"Yeah, hello, Charlie? It's me. What's your rate these days? Hold on, hold on... (reaching into titanium bra)... 28, 29, 30... time and a place? You bring the oversized pants, I'll bring the pies and my golden pitching arm. Oh, and Charlie? Lots of hair gel this time. Later."


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter