Friday, July 15, 2005

My Favorite New Science Term

Mammatus Clouds.

You can read about them here, but instead of combing through all of that meteorogical gobbledygook, just scan the below pictures and try to forget about the glaring similarities between these clouds and Al Roker's thighs.




Taken via a new, humorous blog called Must Not Sleep (written by an adooorable specimen, if I do say so myself), who also writes of a co-workers Hurricane Slave Theory:
A co-worker just came in and told me a thoery about hurricanes.

He said maybe they're the ghosts of old slaves, because they start up in Africa, head towards N. America, hit the islands and land somewhere in the south-east...

"Put that in your pipe and smoke it," he told me.

See, why can't the morbidly retarded people I work with at least be hilarious?


It makes me weep just thinking about it.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter