Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Like They Need My Blessing

The Onion launched a whole new format today, replete with bells and maybe a whistle here and there. The new format may take a little getting used to, but overall I think it looks great and is a welcome change. Also I'm all about The Onion, as I find the folks who work there to be 100 percent purely the nicest, best and funniest people. Oh, and I tried writing Onion headlines once and truly sucked at it, so it is also a thankless art form. (/ass kissing)

Also, I'm not sure who's responsible for this "Op Ed" piece, but considering I'm the girl who went to T.J. Maxx last night for some new bedding and walked out with a cookie jar shaped like a sheep wearing socks, it's right up my alley. (p.s. Only 7.99!)

(Click on pic to read entire article)


That's one proud goat.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter