Thursday, October 27, 2005

DEPECHE MODE!

10 years too late, I find out Depeche is playing Bowery Ballroom tomorrow night. I am a-DYING. And to think, I almost randomly went to their in-store appearance that night! GAH!

HOOK A BITCH UP FOR REAL.

PS They're under the Mute Records / Sire Records / Reprise Records label. Anybody? Anyone? What could I call and say to get me on the list? Make a Wish foundation? I'm not above it, and I look 10. Seriously? You guys? Sheriouslee?

5 minutes later: Still no word from anyone. You guuuuuuuuys... SERIOUSLY.




I AM NOT FUCKING AROUND. I WILL WEAR A BEGGAR'S CAP.

FIVE MINUTES LATER: Ok. I had a freak out. I'm sorry. I won't wear a beggar's cap. I just... I don't know... I need some help, that's all.

:05 LATER: SERIOUSLY. Back to freaking out. Also, anyone know where I can buy some "over-the-counter" ADD meds? And don't email me saying "Amazing Town" cause I've been there, and I can't afford it.


Me at the office. I work for giants, and I am a baby eagle.

Hey, you know what's COMPLETELY mind numbing? Sitting in a fucking dead silent office and refreshing your inbox to see this every 5 milliseconds, you fuckers.


I'm completely having an epi.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter