Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Man, The Mystery, The Animal Inside



John Davidson's Website.

You need sound. I can't... there's nothing I could... add... to make this any more... I just am at a literal loss for words. I like Tom Bergeron (the replacement host on Hollywood Squares) and all. But sir, you are NO John Davidson.



I would be a liar if I said I didn't want to run my hands through that thick, wavy hair of his.

Make sure to click on "Fan Club" and listen to "Cat's In The Cradle". Too bad I can't Amazon Wishlist one of his CDs!!

Also, guess what this is?



While you're getting your minds out of the gutter, just click here to learn the answer. It's the largest picture of anything that's ever been put on the internet. Make sure to expand it. Also, notice the devil's tuft sticking out of the lower-left eye.


Who knew John Davidson had a vagina for a mouth?



First, The Aniston; next, The Davidson.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter