Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Laff Heartedly


I will NOT be performing at the above show... sigh... they never asked. :(

It's hard to type when you have a mouthful of Orbit Citrus Mint Gum (which, after a while, begins to taste like toilet cleanser), and rhuemetoid arthritis to boot. Aaaaaanyway, I'm performing tonight, and while I'm trying out "new material" (read: furiously scribbling down abortion jokes at Dojo's at around 6 pm), it still should be fun. I have a rule where, when I bomb, I launch furiously into song. Tonight's choice: Phil Collins' "Against the Odds".

Here's the info:

Chicks N Giggles (if you haven't guessed, it's all female comics. Luckily, women are funnier than men, am I right? Hello? (tumbleweed) Don't leave me a-hangin! (a cricket gives me the finger -- a tiny, green, finger.)

MO PITKINS - 7:30 pm
34 Ave. A between 2nd and 3rd Streets.


So funny, you'll choke on your own vom.

Some upcoming shows:

WYSIWYG BLOGGER READING - Nov. 22 - "I'm With The Band" (Spoiler: Have YOU ever slept with Mick Jagger? Find out if I have on Nov. 22!)

Welcome to Our Week: Hosted by my favorite guys in the biz, Nick Kroll and John Mulaney. Thursday, December 1.

Becky Yamamoto's Holiday Spectacular! December 9. I will be singing a Hanukkah Song. Wearing nothing but my work clothes. Grrrrrowl. Also starring Lang Fisher and Michael Cyril Creighton.

Also, stay tuned for my VH1 debut on December 19!


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter