Friday, November 05, 2004

Reid All About Tit



As readers of my blog know, I usually don't post about anything smutty, grotesque or terrifying. I am, after all, a laydee.

But I find it my civic duty to inform my readers of all things cultural, humorous, and many times, completely fake.

Luckily, Tara Reid's breasts can be filed under all these said categories. (Note: By clicking on this link, you are agreeing to see Tara Reid's bare breast.)

Yes, that is Tara Reid-iculous, and yes, her entire tit is hanging out. These pictures raise sososo many questions, such as:

- Did she do this on purpose? Publicity stunt?

- Wouldn't she feel the breeze?

- God she's high. Look how high she is!

- Is her breast made of wax?

- Why is her nipple so gnawed? Is Tara Reid breastfeeding?

- Really, what IS her breast MADE OUT OF!

After seeing these pics (which are KINDA work safe, but just block your screen), I began thinking about the term "Plastic Surgery." Don't you think they should give this title a nip and a tuck? The word PLASTIC implies non-realism (I'm talking to you, Tara Reid's breast.) I think they should change it to "Feel Pretty Surgery" or "Bodily Improvement" or "Earn Some More, You Dirty Whore Surgery."

I'll be honest though... I am preeeetty psyched about these upcoming "Face Transplants." I bet you'd never thought there'd be TWO Jocelyn Wildensteins!! My name shall be "Jezebel JungleBlatt."



You Can't Make It Up: We Guarantee Harfing.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter