Thursday, May 05, 2005

Happy 05/05/05!!

I love days like today. Where the date is some fun kind of number. Don't think I wasn't walking on cloud 9 on January 2, 2003, when I made sure to sign all kinds of contracts and write hundreds of checks for the opportunity to pen 1/2/3, something which will never happen again in my lifetime. And don't think I'm not going to take the day off of work, tease my hair and choose instead to sit on my porch all day gossiping with my friends in the neighborhood while my kids are at school on February 2, 2007 (or 2/2/7 to the layperson).


"Maaaary!"

The good news is, only one year, one month and 32 days left until the Apocalypse!! (Which is also the day that Elvis is scheduled to return from the dead, and hopefully not as a faggy, anorexic Irishman this time). So buckle up, folks, and live large this year, because if my 666th sense about calendars and superstition is correct, we'll be worshiping our new master in no time at all.


I never trust people with really small faces.... or small feces for that matter.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter