Thursday, May 12, 2005

iPuns

OK so the show last night at the Apple Store was very interesting, in that half the audience was friends and loved ones, the other half elderly people napping, and a couple of children for good measure. We were able to keep most of it family friendly, until a video snafu of an ecstasy pill saying "I feel so fucking great" ad nauseum made its way to the screen, and me, Chelsea and every tech guy in the joint blew our lids and scrambled to turn it off. Overall, a fun experience, and one that we hope to turn into a regular gig.

One little thing we showed the aud will be completely new to you, as it was posted yesterday on Punrise Punset, a blog read by roughly 3.5 people a day. The theme: apple computer puns. Here's a sampling:

ITOONCES THE DRIVING CAT


BEST OS X EVER


Needless to say, I am totally wiped with exhaustion. My eyes are puffy and half-closed.

ON A HIGH NOTE THOUGH: My FREE Ipod came today in the mail -- that site really is legit!! I had promised the 5 people who signed up with me a special gift in their inbox, and I think I delivered something to 2 of you. But once you get 5 people, everyone's e-mail is delivered. If you were one of the 5 who didn't get a special greeting from me, and are reading this, e-mail me at youcantmakeitup@gmail.com, and I promise to respond within a quarter of a fortnight.

One beef with the Ipod -- why is the back of the case SHINY metal?? Every time I pick it up, it gets smudged and filthy looking! Dear Stevey Jobs: Brushed metal. Yours forever, Michelle.


FINALLY

TOMORROW NIGHT @ 8 pm
THIS N' MORE!
JUVIE HALL
24 Bond Street

I'll be hosting the bi-monthly show (co-produced with Chels) tomorrow night at 8
with AMAZING SPECIAL GUESTS:

Jim Norton!
Rachel Feinstein!
Curtis Gwinn!
John Gemberling!
Jessica Delfino!
Michael Showalter!


Seriously you guys YOU MUST COME! I'm never adamant about attendance and show but I am changing my iTune!! COME TO IT!!!! I'll sing and tapdance! WHATEVER IT TAKES! I am also very nice and genteel.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter