Friday, July 15, 2005

Get Out Your Autism Decoder Rings Out

A friend just forwarded me this e-mail that I had to share. Stone Phillips once told me personally on a seldom seen Dateline episode that sleep deprivation warps the mind worse than alcohol. In fact, it is MORE dangerous to drive while on no sleep than 7 vodka gimlets. (Truss.)

If this e-mail is any indication, Stone "Cold Hottie" Phillips is drop-dead gorgeous. Andy, the author, missed the 3:30 a.m. Staten Island ferry last night, having to wait for the 4:30 a.m. ferry, which delivered him to his Staten Island mattress at around 5:30. What follows is an e-mail written this morning following nearly no sleep. Enjoy.
i am guess i should all go see chocolate in one of a movie with us! Preese exscuze my engrish ^__^ ROR !!!!!

!!!
I'm not sure yet. I had less than 4 hours sleep and such a bad ferry boat experience so very recently that i'm dreading getting back on the thing so soon. If i call you and seem interested, (keywords to listen for: "I wanna go") it'll happen. Elsewise I'll do Jeopardy and napping in perfect measure, interspersed with dark bouts of rumination over my highschool gf double heartbreak. NO THEY HAVENT EVEN MSGD ME YET OMG!!!!! AND IM ALL LIKE SO SAD JK LOL:-)

gonna go eat butter now

-Anzibar



Don't worry folks, he wore his helmet out today (albeit "wrongly"). ROR!

PS: Is it just me, or did somebody's mother take accutane while her baby was in the womb?


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter