Monday, July 18, 2005

Most Obvious Headline of the Day

Gene is linked with obesity and diabetes

.
.
.
.

Um. OBVIES.





Gene Wilder: 1933 - Still Kickin. (Slam him shut, am I right ladies?)

In other news, I caught the new C&CF Candy Factory (as in "Things That Make You Go Mmmm"), and simply loved it. Especially the wee one, Charlie. Every time he was on screen, there was a small tear permanently pinned to the corner of my eye. I simply refuse to give birth to a baby that is not British, lest I never learn to love him or her as my own.

I'd say the best part about this movie was the running commentary by the 3 year olds two rows behind us. Thankfully, the girls sitting directly behind us were stoned out of their minds, and would crack up laughing anytime the kids laughed/cried/vommed/and/or/cockiedtheirpants. It really helped break the tension.

Also, thumbs up to Tim Burton for making the Oompah Loompahs not only less creepier, but almost borderline to extremely attractive.


Someone, quick, give the Olsen twins a paternity test.

Overall, an enthusiastic high five, down low to TB -- looking forward to Corpse Bride!


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter