Wednesday, May 24, 2006

20 Minute Set: Tomorrow!


Off-topic, but this vanity plate is still available in Maine. Let everyone in your neighborhood know that you're the MAINE Gangbang Lobster.

For those of you who really want to get to know me, I'll be doing a 20 minute set tomorrow night at Rififi. What does this mean? Well, it means that I will be rambling and raving for 20 straight minutes, and depending on how my voice heals, maybe even singing a little. What it means is: It's gonna be cray, and I beg of you to join me.


"Oh, Hello"
Thursdays w/ Nick Kroll and John Mulaney


8 pm

Rififi(cinema classics)

332 E 11th st (btwn 1st and 2nd ave)

(we're each doing 20 minutes. Nick and John are the funniest people in NYC, I don't think you can beat this show.)


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter